Thursday, April 10, 2008

Shameless Self Promotion


Well there's a whole lot of swapping and swinging happening on Planet Mondo today.

Mr Double Down is taking care of business for this weeks Funky Friday - while I'm over at his Hook and Sling site with my brand new fifty minute mix called .....

'Dial M For Mondo'

Which you can try before you buy with this two minute teaser trailer



And if you feel like filling your funky boots with the full track list...

Lets All Make Love In London (intro)
Rare Earth - I Just Want To Celebrate
Marsha Hunt – (Oh No!)Not the Beast Day
The Exciters - Blowing Up My Mind
Little Milton - More and More (on loan from Roman Empress )
The Isley Brothers - Get Into Something
Amanda Shankar - Jumpin' Jack Flash
Wynder K Frog – Bad Eye
Peggy Lee - Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay
Lou Rawls - The Letter
Little Richard - I Don't Want To Discuss It
M.V.Ps - Turnin My Heartbeat Up
The Younghearts - A Little Togetherness
Luther Ingram - If It's All The Same To You Babe
Electric Flag - Soul Searchin
Shirley Scott & The Soul Saxes - Get Back

You can download it right here ‘Dial M For Mondo’

3 comments:

BLTP said...

I think I am going to have to get an mp3 player my phone only holds 2gb and mixes take up space but i don't want to carry a phone and a I pod and a video camera and metal detector........ nice tunez tho

Mondo said...

My tip would be give iPods a swerve (they break down, the batteries run out and they can be restrictive with locking tracks down) and go for a Creative player instead which are pure mp3 players (they don't reformat and lock the tracks). I've got 60GB one loaded up with goodies and a little sporty muvo C100 thing which you can buy for £10 from ebay when they're on there, upgradable with SD cards (my last 2gb SD card - cost £4) so well worthing grabbing as well as the Mondo Mix (only 60MB - go on you can find room for it)

Suzy Norman said...

Thank you for the acknowledgement! Completely uneceessary but very sweet.

I've emailed you!

RE